Friday, November 25, 2011

Runners' Christmas Wish List 2011

Today happens to be Black Friday in the U.S. and did you that Christmas is ONE MONTH AWAY! Yes, ONE. Can you believe it? No? Me neither, time flies by way to fast, right? Before you know it you'll be running around Christmas Eve like a madman, with money flying out of your hands!

So, here I am to help with my Runners’ Christmas Wish List 2012 edition!!! You can thank me later.. lovely husband, er... I mean Santa. Great gift ideas (with the exception of the shoes) that fit into my Christmas stocking. They're also light and won't weigh down your sleigh. Most of the gifts listed are also less than $100!

Dear Santa,
I've been a good girl this year. I've done a lot of running, incorporated yoga and spin into my activity. I'd like some new gear for the new marathon training season.

Road ID, I still don't have one. Wouldn't you want to know if I got lost and found?

New pair of running shoes - a girl can never have enough pairs of shoes. Nice bright ones, all the better for you to see me run!


Love these shorts lululemon run: speed short. Very comfortable and a flattering fit. (Size 6)



It's time I got a watch. So I can run faster AND get home faster to make you lunch!
I got a watch!!! I got a Garmin 405CX


Cashmere socks. I have discovered the luxury and warmth of using cashmere socks as my base layer sock for skiing. Get me these and you don't have to listen me whine about my cold feet. I love nice socks and I like warm feet.

I need more socks. Nike Dry-fit size small

Spa certificates! Massage therapy at the spa. Need I say more?


Gift Cards


You to come out to hold up signs and cheer for me at my races.


Because I love your support and we get to eat a big breakfast together after!

Love,
Winnie


ps. I hope you liked the cookies I baked for you and Santa, you're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment