Saturday, December 3, 2011

I used to live here


View Larger Map
I can’t believe how fast the years have passed since I left Osaka. I always thought that I would go back. Every now and then I really miss being there and want to go “home”

What made me think of Osaka recently was a get-together for a friend's going-away.

I met him just four or five years ago. I advised my boss at my old design agency to hire him. And that was it, he became part of my agency family. Since then he's had two kids, two dogs and got married. And now he's taking his family back home, to Japan.

I'll miss you Tak!

Maybe I'll run the Osaka marathon one day and keep running all they way up towards Tokyo and come by and see you! ;-)
(I had to post a running picture in here some how - Photo by hitthatswitch on Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment