Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's in my gym bag?

I use this Goober Baby tote bag to hold my loose gym bag items like deodorant, face cream, etc.
   
Water bottle that I can use for post-workout shakes
Hair towel. There's towel service at the gym but the small towel provided by the gym is too small to wrap my hair up with and the big towel is wrapped around my body. I'm not the walk-around-the-changeroom-naked kind of girl.
Flip flops for the shower.

Headphones - if I'm working out on a machine I'll plug in and listen to the news


Socks

Running shoes!
Toque or visor.  If I'm going for a run outdoors.
Snacks. I recently recieved a Vega gift basket and tried these bars. I like them especially because they are gluten-free!


Electrolytes. I carry Nuun for the hot days or extra sweaty workouts. I find that the flavour is not too sweet and easy on my tummy.

And finally my favourite shorts, sports bra and racerback tank top. I really like the Lululemon cool racerback tank tops because they're so versatile. I can wear it for yoga, spin, or running and I can use it for layering or wear it under my sweater or suit jacket for work.


Often I carry 2 sets of workout wear because I'll do a lunch run and after work. Thank goodness my gym provides shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and moisturizer. My bag would be so heavy!

What's in your gym bag?

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Maybe because I'm nosey and wonder what other people keeps in their bags too. :P I've been meaning to write this for months but I wanted to take pictures of the items and got too lazy.

    ReplyDelete