Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In memory of my stolen bike

Last August I went up to the family cabin on the Sunshine Coast. My boyfriend had stayed back here in the city to finish a project. When he finished and finally got ready to come up to the cabin he thought he would surprise me and bring my bike up so that I could do some riding. So he diligently got my bike, put it on the bike rack on our car, locked it and turned around to go back to get our second bike. He came back out of our apartment building with the second bike and his heart dropped or maybe it jumped out of his mouth, not really sure how he felt cuz I can only guess... My bike was GONE!

So in memory of my old bike I bought this t-shirt from Threadless!!!


Images via Threadless.com


Thanks to Erin for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment