Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Weekend!

This week has been rough! Will it ever stop raining? What are you doing for the weekend? I'm really excited that Friday's about to end and the weekend is about to start! AF and I are going away to our little retreat from the city up on the Sunshine Coast. We don't get up there enough. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being up there!

We're going to ride our bikes, hike and maybe get a little bit of kayaking in if there's time. I'll run of course, it's taper time so it's just 18km this Sunday. Maybe I'll see bear cubs again. Oh, that reminds me I should pack my bear whistle. Aaaaand I might jump into the lake. BRRRRR! Maybe not.

If it rains, we'll chop some wood and put on a fire, relax and read.

1 comment:

  1. I am running at the GTS (I hope, fingers crossed)!!! And spending time with the housemates and walking the dogs!!! I hope that you don't run into any bears!!! Have a great time away, and see you when you get back =)

    ReplyDelete