Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Before and after a run Part 2

I forgot to write about pre and post run food aside from the pasta. FOOD!!!! I love food!!!!

Morning of run:
  • A bowl of oatmeal, a dash of cinnamon and almond milk and sometimes I add dried cranberries and half a banana, or
  • Toast (manna bread) with almond or peanut butter with homemade jam.

After run:
  • Oranges
  • Chocolate soymilk - my favourite is the So Good brand. I buy one every time on the ferry. 
  • If I'm starving, my boyfriend and I go to my favourite breakfast diner, Deacon's Corner! Biscuits and gravy, baby!!
  • Pineapple -YUM!
  • Grapefruit
  • Young coconut juice
  • The other half of the banana
 Of course I don't eat all of that at once! Though I'd love to be able to! NOM NOM NOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment