Thursday, October 15, 2009

Winter Olympics are just around the corner!

I attended an event put on and organized by my company today that featured John Furlong speaking on the topic, "With glowing hearts." I'm not going to summarize the event or anything cuz we have professionals to do that here (at my office and that is the director of communications, Terry Hadley and our intern Allison Tanner -go ahead you can see the video and summary of the event here!) I'm not a writer, I'm just sharing a little bit of my life with you... ANYWAAAAY, toward the end of Furlong's speech he presented a slide show with images spanning the time from when we won the Olympic bid to today and the music that played along the presentation was this K'naan song...



Are you ready to show the world our city, Vancouver? In John’s words if we could all do one thing as hosts, it is to smile – and serve your country in the best way you can!

Just smile!



And I'm going to wear my red mittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment