Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheeseburger Throwdown!

BAM!

So this weekend if I wasn't ripping the old laminate floors out of my new apartment... err... more like, watching my dad and my brother meticulously take each floor board out, careful not to break each one so that we could recycle the floor boards. And me, just waiting to take away each board to pile up neatly.  ok ok so if I wasn't busy this weekend I would have participated in this cheeseburger throwdown!

Just check out that burger on the left! nom nom nom! I work with M, the creator of this burger. MmmmmMMMMmm... and we talk about food at work ALL the time. For the last few weeks he even talked about making his own hamburger buns and testing out different hamburger recipes. This guy is making his own HOME-MADE HAMBURGER BUN! Well that's just intimidating, right?? Who would enter the throwdown arena with someone who makes his own hamburger bun?!?! But alas, he did not use his own home-made hamburger bun, he used one from Cob Breads. I'm a little more food snobby, I would have used bread from the Swiss Bakery. :-P

I wish I could have participated in this throwdown but I am juggling waaaay to much right now. When the dust settles down, I may just put on my chef's hat and apron and sharpen my knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment