Thursday, December 9, 2010

The sun can't shine everyday

So I'll share my sunshine with you!

Had a really up and down day today. But it ended with this gorgeous sunshine. I watched the city and the sunshine and listened to Trooper's "We're Here for a Good Time."

View from my desk. Enjoy!



So really, have a good time!

PS. I'll get more running/training related posts up soon. But for now, do you really want to read about how I did a weights workout yesterday and how today my muscles are super sore and stiff? That I can hardly scratch my nose without feeling like my arm muscles could snap like a rubber band? That I can't delicately lower myself onto the toilet but rather fall onto the seat? That with each breath my abs and back muscles scream? Nah. Sunshine is soooo MUCH better.

No comments:

Post a Comment