Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goals for 2011

I don't have races planned for January through to March 2011. I have most weekends booked for skiing and a bit of traveling.

April 3, 2011 - Sunshine Coast April Fools Run (half)
May 1, 2011 - BMO Vancouver Marathon (full - Bib #881)

My fiance and friends don't think I should do the following two events so I haven't decided yet. (I get the are-you-crazy-look when I mention this. But these are the same people that give me the same look when I say I like to run.)
May 29, 2011 - Aluminum Man!!! Easy, casual, fun, not even timed!
June 12, 2011 - South Maui Triathlon - planning on getting married  the same week!

August 2011 - Four Lakes 10k
Date - TBD - Nike San Francisco Women's Marathon (lotto entry pending)
Nov 6, 2011 - ING New York Marathon (lotto entry pending)

I haven't decided for the end of the year as I don't what destination to choose yet. Malaysia?

1 comment:

  1. Aluminum Man looks like it could be fun :)...such great goals!! I hope that you achieve all of them :)

    ReplyDelete