Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stocking stuffer wish list!

This is my Christmas wish list for my stocking and under the tree - hope this helps my boyfriend and my brother.
  • iTunes card with lots of $$$. I have so many albums I’d like to buy
  • A Ukulele - Hello?!? it's the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra! oh and you have to watch this video too. If I was having a wedding and had lots of money I would fly them out to play. Yes, I would...
  • Maybe a banjo too
  • A harmonica would probably be a better fit into my stocking  – so a harmonica would be really really cool – a nice one – not a cheap plastic toy one, but not an expensive one
  • Arm warmers (for running)
  • Yaktrax – those things that help running in the snow
  • Wool socks for skiing! My feet get so cold! I love wool socks!
  • Oh and talking about getting cold a few of those heat packs would be awesome
  • Now I want mittens for skiing too! I can put the heat packs into my mittens!!
  • A new Nike+ sport kit – mine is completely dead both the little shoe-pod and the ipod insert - poured water on it by accident at the last half-marathon
  • Another tuque or a balaclava – again for skiing
  • Icebreaker long underwear – mine are wearing thin - I wear them ALL THE TIME in winter
  • Ear muffs! I’m always complaining about how cold my ears get
  • Wine! 
  • Japanese benriner/mandoline slicer from Ming Wo Cookware

No comments:

Post a Comment